- October 2015- January 2016: MAKING NIGGERS: Demonizing and Distorting Blackness, curated by Project NIA.
- May 7 – June 30, 2015: Sentenced – Architecture and Human Rights
- March 20-April 20, 2015: Celebrate People’s History: Iraq Veterans Against the War – Ten Years of Fighting for Peace and Justice
- November 2014 -February 2015: Richard Serra is an Important Latino Artist
Collaborative works by Josh Rios and Anthony Romero
- July-August 2014: No Selves to Defend – Organized by Project NIA, Chicago Taskforce on Violence Against Women & Girls, and the Chicago Alliance to Free Marissa Alexander. Co-curated by Rachel Caidor and Mariame Kaba
- January 17 – March 22, 2014: Two concurrent exhibitions – Stainlessness by Etienne Turpin & Chicagoaxaca: Selections from The Assembly of Revolutionary Artists of Oaxaca curated by Ivan Arenas
- October 11 – December 14 2013: Reparations on My Soul – Curated by Chicago Torture Justice Memorials
- June – September 2013: the Crisis Image Archives – Curated by Daniel Tucker with the Next Objectivist Poetry Workshop, Dakota Brown, Jerome Grand, Eric Triantafillou and the Alternative Press Center
- February – May 2013: Ocupados, Occupations and Tent Cities – Curated by AREA Chicago and Jesus Macarena Avila
- June 2012 – December 2012: Report To The Public: An Untold Story of the Conservative Vice Lords – Curated by Jane Addams Hull House Museum and former CVL members
- June 2011 – May 2012: WI Rise Up – Curated by Nicolas Lampert, Lauren Cumbia, and Daniel Tucker
- December 2010-June 2011: Resourced – Curated by Nicolas Lampert, Lauren Cumbia, and Daniel Tucker
- January 2004: Solidarity Forever! Graphics of the International Labor Movement – Curated by the Center for the Study of Political Graphics, with SEIU State Council, SEIU Local 880 and AFSCME Council 31. (Guest speakers included SEIU 880 President Helen Miller and Illinois State Senator Barack Obama. See the review from the Chicago Reader).
- June 2003: Paper Politics – Curated by Josh MacPhee and Version Fest 04
- February 2003: Illegal Art – Curated by Stay Free! and Select Media Festival